Having the interest of your profession and the safety of your kids as the top priority is the height of it. Meanwhile, one of the best measures to ensure proper protection for your kids is to prevent them from the potential harms of your firearms. To let this manifest, do you need to store your guns under the ground? Absolutely no, the perfect measure you can take is to get yourself the best biometric gun safe. This box will not only prevent your firearms from the reach of your kids but also prevent theft.
With your tight daily schedules, checking through a different gun safe on the market will be tedious. Getting the best brand is another arduous task you wouldn’t want to get entangled with. Not to worry anymore, this article will unveil the exceptional functions and the essential factors to consider before buying a gun safe.
Another plus advantage you will get from this article is our list of extensively reviewed gun safes, where we patiently examined and analyzed each safe’s features and advantages. How do you get over this?
Patiently read through this unprecedented buying guide to have a glimpse.
Comparison Table Of Top Biometric Gun Safe – By Our Experts:
What is a Biometric Gun Safe?
Do you need a gun safe that offers you easy access? The biometric gun safe remains the perfect choice to make. It comes with a combination of fingerprint, passcodes, and backup keys to secure your firearms.
Forgotten password or fingerprint sensor not active, and you need emergency access to your gun safe. The backup key is another alternative to get over it. Biometric gun safe will forever be the best option on the market.
What Benefits Will I Derive From Using a Biometric Gun Safe?
An investment per excellence is investing in biometric gun safes. Aside from the benefit of serving you for a sustainable period, it also comes with some other profits.
● Total Maneuverability
It will interest you to know that the best fingerprint gun safe offers total maneuverability with exceptional components. Ranging from the fingerprint lock to the backup key, it allows you to maneuver the box totally. In addition, some gun safe has a mobile application that will enable you to control the functionality of the safe through the app.
● Easy Installation
Either lightweight gun safe or slightly heavyweight, a gun safe is easy to install with the wire rope feature. Some safes come with pre-drilled holes behind or beneath the box to ensure proper mounting of the safe.
● Long-term Investment
Investing in biometric gun safe remains the best gun safe for the money. It is generally made with high-quality carbon steel materials that contribute significantly to its durability. This allows you to use the unit for an extended period.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Biometric Gun Safe
To ensure you get the best biometric gun safe, it is essential you consider some critical factors.
1. The Security Features
This is the primary factor to consider when buying a biometric gun safe. Remember there are three types of security:
- The Fingerprint scanner: A standard biometric gun safe can save a minimum of up to 20 individual fingerprints to ease your access.
- The Digital passcodes: The digital passcodes option allows you to lock the safe with your desired pin.
- And the backup key: This gives you total control of the first two options. This would be a better alternative for you if you forgot the password.
However, there is also an additional security option which is mobile phone control. These four security options allow you to have total control of your safe. It is essential you consider the flexibility of the security to prevent unnecessary and unwanted access into your safe.
2. The Capacity
This is primarily determined by the type of firearm you have. You can’t get a gun safe that is meant for pistols for rifles. It doesn’t work that way, as you already know. Consider the type of ammunition you want to save and the other valuables you would like to store in the safe to ensure you get the one perfect for you. Some are single-layer, while some are double-layers.
3. The Source of Power
A standard biometric gun safe is battery-powered. Knowing this, you should consider the battery capacity before buying. Some require you to purchase the battery separately, while some have the battery packaged with them. Whichever one you are going for, ensure you make the right choice of battery. Ideally, a biometric gun safe uses a Lithium-Ion battery.
4. The Resistant Level
Ideally, a biometric gun safe must be made with materials resistant to either corrosion or rust. The pry-resistant feature is a must-have for a gun safe to prevent unwanted break-ins of the safe’s door. Consider the resistance rate of the gun safe you are buying to ensure durable use.
5. The Weight
The weight of your rifle or handgun is a liberal point to consider if you plan to mount the safe at a fixed spot. However, the weight of your firearms will be an essential thing to consider if you want a safe for on-the-go, either traveling or hunting trips.
The heaviness of the safe will also contribute to its security. Meanwhile, this does not indicate that a light gun safe is less secured.
- Consider a gun safe that will accommodate your firearms and other valuable documents.
- Consider the durable of the battery
- The charging rate of the battery is a plus factor to consider
A thorough consideration of the factors mentioned above will ensure you get the best biometric gun safe for your firearms alongside with value for your money.
Generally, people think the biometric feature alone makes the best biometric gun safe, but the ONNAIS gun safe changed the perspective with other exceptional features.
This elegantly designed gun safe comes with three-way lock options. You can lock it with your fingerprint, utilize the keypad or the 2 override backup key.
It is made with high-quality material featuring the interior part made with protective foam that withstands and adequately saves your firearm.
It will interest you to know that the biometric lock can register up to 30 different user fingerprints. It allows access in a few seconds.
It is battery-powered, and amazingly the battery can serve you for not less than 8-10 months before replacement. The electronic keypad allows you to set a digital passcode for your gun safe.
- Since it is battery-powered, accessing the safe with biometric when the battery is down would be difficult. To alleviate the stress, it comes with two override backup keys to ensure you have access even when the battery is dead.
- It is made with sturdy steel, which is corrosion-resistant to increase its durability and ensure proper protection. It also features a pry-resistant lid. It can accommodate two standard size regular frame pistols.
- Three-way lock options
- Corrosion and pry-resistant
- Large capacity and durable construction
- Lightweight and battery-powered
- Battery is not included
One of the features of knowing the best biometric gun safe is the capacity of the amount of gun it can accommodate.
The Moutec is another exceptional brand of biometric gun safe that comes with an enormous ability to occupy two standard-size pistols. In addition, the encryption feature of this safe is uniquely designed.
It comes with three-way lock options that allow you to get quick access to your gun safe by using the biometric scanner, or the rapid backlit keypad, or the spare key.
This is to ensure you easily maneuver your safe even when the battery is dead.
- It features an entire interior with thick foam padding that prevents scratching.
- The portability of this safe allows you to keep it in virtually any location. It comes with mounting screws, security cable, and pre-drilled holes to ensure firm mounting on any spot or space.
- Using this safe at odd hours is not a problem with the LED light and backlit keypad. The internal LED light helps you illuminate the inner space of the safe to ensure clear vision. Also, the keypad backlight enables you to navigate through the buttons when there is low light.
- LED light for internal and external illumination
- Thick foam padding
- Anti-theft protection and large capacity
- Durable design with 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- It is relatively heavyweight
The primary aim of using a gun safe is protection. Meanwhile, the RPNB gun safe is not restricted to keeping guns alone.
It also accommodates jewelry, wristwatches, passport, and some other portable and expensive things. The RPNB gun safe is elegantly crafted with sturdy steel material, ensuring you use the safe for an extended period.
Moreover, it is made with sustainable material that prevents corrosion.
The professional and super attractive outlook makes it a perfect fit for any interior space. In addition, the anti-theft feature of this safe is second to none.
Having a pry-resistant door, flawlessly and firm pry-resistant steel body, and double-layer steel housing ensures proper break-in prevention.
- It features a biometric scanner on the control panel. The innovative biometric system allows you to get instant access to your firearms and documents effortlessly.
- It is battery-powered, and the battery can shut down at any moment, which will hinder the use of the biometric scanner to get access. Thanks to the manual keys and passcode lock options. These two exceptional features allow you to lock and access the safe with 4-digital passcode. The manual key is another backup to bypass the digital code lock and biometric.
- Thick foam pad for scratch protection
- Suitable for saving other valuables aside from gun
- Portable and durable design
- It includes mounting screws
- Battery is not included
What makes the best biometric gun safe is not only the encryption feature but also the materials used in constructing it.
Having the Awesafe exceptional gun safe provides you with the ultimate security you need. Improper saving of guns in your house might expose your kids to the potential dangers. That is why you need the Awesafe gun safe.
It comes with enormous space to occupy two standard-size handguns or a single large pistol and other extra ammunition. Aside from the biometric scanner system, it provides a digital keypad for an additional security option.
This gun safe is made with solid steel, and it comes with a door that is resistant to pry, which contributes significantly to its durability. The pry-resistant makes it difficult for any break-in with hand tools.
- It features a gas stride which gives convenient access to the safe door. Also, it comes with LED light that helps you illuminate the safe’s interior to ensure clear vision. This gun safe is virtually fit for any space or spot use.
- The compact design of this safe enhances the storage. This also makes it suitable for almost all out-of-the-way spaces.
- Lightweight and durable design
- Compact design
- Single-handed quick access
- It is resistant to corrosion and pry
- Slightly expensive
Since a gun safe is more or less like a vault, the construction is expected to be solid and durable.
The SentrySafe is made with solid 12-gauge steel that allows you to use the safe for an extended period.
The battery-powered SentrySafe comes with interior protection made with a protective pad to ensure proper safety for the valuables kept inside the safe.
Although the safe is portable for you to easily maneuver it from one spot to another and store it under your car seat, inside your home or office, the fact behind the keeping of the gun safe is that it is better to bolt it down for maximum security.
The SentrySafe comes with a bolt-down kit that enhances the fastening of the safe to a fixed spot.
- It features innovative gas struts for sustainable performance. This feature allows the door to automatically open when you unlock your safe without necessarily opening it with your hand. This alleviates stress for you.
- It features an interior LED light that illuminates the internal part of the box for you to access your gun without extra lighting. This ensures clear vision even in the odd hours.
- It comes with multiple security options and a pry-resistant door.
- Interior LED light for clear vision
- Compression gas strut
- A bolting kit is included
- Durable construction
- It is expensive
What makes Billconch the best among gun safes on the market is the unique lock options.
Imagine having a gun safe to control the opening and closing without necessarily going close to it. This exceptional gun safe comes with four super ways to lock and unlock the safe.
The biometric option remains the primary unlock option, while the digital pin is the alternative. Forgotten password or biometric error birth the provision of the key unlock.
This feature allows you to open the safe without the biometric or digital pin.
The height of it is the mobile app control. This allows you to view and manage the log using a mobile app. This app also allows you to lock and unlock the safe’s door.
- It features the perfect and easiest way to maneuver the functionality of the safe with your mobile phone. This feature allows you to manage the unlocking system using your mobile phone.
- It features a housing made with high-quality and solid carbon steel with in-built strong spring steel. It also comes with an inner LED light that allows you to see the contents inside the safe at night.
- It comes with a durable battery and USB charging port. The battery flash reminder is a plus advantage that notifies you when the battery is draining down.
- Four-way unlocking options
- High-quality carbon steel material
- USB charging port
- LED light for interior illumination
- Battery flash reminder
- It can be heavyweight for first-time users
No other brand does it well when it comes to gun safe than Moutec.
This is more like a vault for saving your guns, either pistol or rifle. It comes with a large and deep space for rifles and separate handguns.
The down space on the safe can occupy up to 6 rifles. It will interest you to know that it also comes with a separate lockbox for storing a handgun, passport, money, bullets, and other valuables.
Aside from the unique security system, it is made with high-quality materials that make it pry-resistant and tamper-resistant.
The solid steel craft allows you to use the safe for an extended period without fault. Moreover, this safe might be heavyweight, but it is practically fit for any space to store.
- The interesting part is that the smart biometric system can register up to 100 fingers to ensure you secure the firearms out of reach of kids and prevent theft.
- It features a reliable biometric scan that allows you to unlock the safe in case of emergency instantly. It stores the fingerprint scan forever, even after you change the battery.
- It features five pre-punched mounting holes at the back and the bottom of the security cabinet to ensure easy installation.
- It is a complete package
- Extraordinary safe for rifles and pistols
- Durable construction
- Easy installation
- It is heavyweight
The stable housing of the CACAGOO gun safe allows you to use the safe for an extended period.
In addition, this exceptional electronic gun safe is elegantly constructed with solid cold-rolled steel that is rust-resistant and resists wear.
The compactly designed CACAGOO safe is equipped with a wire rope that allows you to lock the box to any spot for maximum security.
However, it is also suitable to store in your car or other anti-theft stationary just to ensure the safety of the box.
The interior design of the safe matters a lot as it is the central space that functions most in the safe. Interestingly, the CACAGOO gun safe comes with an interior made with soft foam to offer you extra layer protection.
- It features a simple touch fingerprint scanner that records up to 40 individual fingerprints. It provides extra lock options, such as the two backup override keys. This serves as an alternative way to get into the safe.
- It is ideal for saving multiple handguns/ pistols with other portable and valuable documents such as passports, phones, medication, jewelry, and others.
- It comes with in-built hinges and innovative internal safety brackets to prevent unnecessary or theft break-ins.
- Built-in hinges and internal safety brackets
- Easy to set up and program fingerprint
- Long-lasting wire rope for easy mounting
- Durable construction
- It doesn’t fit for keeping rifles
Checking through our list of biometric gun safe will interest you to make a perfect choice.
Seeing another RPNB Gun Safe on the list shows how reliable the brand has been. It comes with a double-layer space.
The under layer allows you to save your pistols, while the below space will enable you to store other valuable documents. Meanwhile, you can also decide how to use the provided spaces.
It is battery-powered and comes with a USB interface. This port allows you to plug in the safe to recharge the battery. The port is situated at the side of the keypad backlit and serves the function of an external power source.
Having an internal LED light helps you lighten up the interior part of the safe to ensure clear vision when you open the safe—the light automatically power on when you open the door and lasts for 30 seconds.
- It features the best biometric scanning system with the 500 DPI semiconductor biometric sensor that can store up to 20 separate individual fingerprints.
- It features a double-layer with the upper layer and bottom drawer that has a different opening method. It encompasses steel housing with a pry-resistant door and flawlessly joined pry-resistant steel body. All this contributes immensely to the safe’s durability.
- Three-point entry with a smart biometric scanner
- Double-layer with durable construction
- USB interface
- External power supply
- It is heavyweight
Do you need an on-the-go safe to keep your valuable documents while traveling?
The Vaultek VT20i is the perfect option for you to choose. It is battery-powered and comes with a rechargeable feature. It accommodates valuables like firearms, money, passports, jewelry, and others.
The anti-theft system of this safe is superior. The anti-theft system that prevents break-in of the safe includes pry-proof bars, double anti-impact latches, internally mounted hinges, and others.
The Lithium-Ion battery power can serve you up to four months on a single charge, and it takes less than three hours to be fully charged.
It will interest you to know that it comes with a complete charging kit and battery. This saves you the cost of getting the battery and charger separately.
- It features only two-way unlock options, including the biometric scanner system and the back key to override the inactive fingerprint scanner.
- It has a mobile application that allows you to view logs and manage saved data on your mobile phone. This feature also allows you to control the general functionality of the safe.
- It features a keypad backlit and LED light to offer you a clear vision to see the contents inside the safe clearly at night.
- Proximity sensor and responsive LED light
- Sturdy 16-gauge carbon steel
- Smartphone control and auto-open lid
- Durable construction
- It is expensive